Skip to main content
  Back to previous page

Social Care and Social Support

Social Care and Social Support

Some children and young people with special educational needs (SEN) may have disabilities or other needs which mean they require support from social care services. Depending on the age of the child or young person these services may be provided by children’s social care services or adults social care services.

If a child or young person needs an Education Health and Care (EHC) assessment this will be an holistic assessment taking into account education, health and social care needs.

For useful information and guidance notes, please click here

Back to top
A to Z to search all of the Stockton Information Directory
Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited